Maya Lin, best known for the stunning Vietnam Memorial in Washington DC, has throughout her career done a number of other remarkable works, both as an artist and as an architect (not that these are mutually exclusive categories). A recent project of hers is called “What is missing?” It’s very much worth a look. The internet, which I normally just think of as the world’s biggest library, is sometimes much more.
- RT @docwintersmith: I'm Glad I Wasn't Black Today lullabypit.com/2020/10/13/im-… @whiteprivilege https://t.co/jHIkWnowwR 2 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: #Zen and the Highway lullabypit.com/2020/10/12/the… #rammstein https://t.co/AGfnlckuj3 2 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: Dear #Conservatives: It's Judgment Day lullabypit.com/2020/10/02/dea… #elections @realDonaldTrump #christiansfortrump https://… 4 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: @realDonaldTrump's "failure" to denounce #whitesupremacy: #journalism malpractice in the first degree https://t.co/NyQk… 4 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: Was I Wrong About the @DenverPolice? lullabypit.com/2020/09/10/was… #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/OJDGEfW7Os 1 month ago