…ringed by mountains, where the lake comes and goes over the span of decades. The birds fill flush with saline krill and rest in desert solitude. Coyotes roam the lake edge, pouncing on voles foolish enough to come out of hiding. Harriers tip their wings to the faint winter sun. And people lose themselves in the expanse, the soothing cold, the blistering wind, and the eternal quiet of a place without chaos.
- RT @docwintersmith: Know what I hate? When you have a party and a million people say they're coming but only 14 show up. 2 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: @NFL's Late-Arriving Protesters Only Get Partial Credit lullabypit.com/2020/06/17/nfl… @bakermayfield @nflcommish #blacklivesm… 3 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: PG&E Guilty, CEO Receives Death Penalty lullabypit.com/2020/06/16/pge… @pge4me #pge murder https://t.co/EMRYXowTWI 3 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: UPDATED What About the Monuments to America's OTHER Slaveowners? lullabypit.com/2020/06/10/wha… #foundingfathers #BlackLivesMa… 4 weeks ago
- RT @CraigRozniecki: nytimes.com/aponline/2020/… 4 weeks ago