…ringed by mountains, where the lake comes and goes over the span of decades. The birds fill flush with saline krill and rest in desert solitude. Coyotes roam the lake edge, pouncing on voles foolish enough to come out of hiding. Harriers tip their wings to the faint winter sun. And people lose themselves in the expanse, the soothing cold, the blistering wind, and the eternal quiet of a place without chaos.
- RT @docwintersmith: Was I Wrong About the @DenverPolice? lullabypit.com/2020/09/10/was… #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/OJDGEfW7Os 1 week ago
- RT @docwintersmith: If #WoodyGuthrie Were Still Alive @grimmreality’s Dumpster-Fire Days would be his favorite album of the last decade. ht… 1 month ago
- RT @docwintersmith: #inforaphic: The American Left-Right Political Spectrum, 2020 lullabypit.com/2020/07/30/gra… #liberal #conservative #Socialist… 1 month ago
- RT @docwintersmith: #InfoGraphic: The American #Political Spectrum, 2020 lullabypit.com/2020/07/30/gra… #conservative #progressive https://t.co/uN… 1 month ago
- RT @docwintersmith: #DefundThePolice? Good Cops, Bad Cops... lullabypit.com/2020/07/27/def… #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/hHkBnBtpRH 1 month ago