…ringed by mountains, where the lake comes and goes over the span of decades. The birds fill flush with saline krill and rest in desert solitude. Coyotes roam the lake edge, pouncing on voles foolish enough to come out of hiding. Harriers tip their wings to the faint winter sun. And people lose themselves in the expanse, the soothing cold, the blistering wind, and the eternal quiet of a place without chaos.
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- #nationaldayofmourning for George HW Bush: It’s a new world order. scholarsandrogues.com/2018/12/05/a-d… #remembering41 A thousan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- PJScout.com and extortion spam – my cautionary tale scholarsandrogues.com/2018/11/24/pjs… https://t.co/uot6Xn0CWm 2 weeks ago
- Why @CityofTulsaGov's bid to attract the #creativeclass" is doomed scholarsandrogues.com/2018/11/21/why… #tulse #creativeclass… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @docslammy: #bohemianrhapsody review: your mileage WILL vary. scholarsandrogues.com/2018/11/08/boh… @BoRhapMovie @QueenWillRock https://t.co/ImbCoDoVzZ 1 month ago
- The war for the soul of America continues scholarsandrogues.com/2018/11/07/the… https://t.co/28wyFE94z8 1 month ago