…ringed by mountains, where the lake comes and goes over the span of decades. The birds fill flush with saline krill and rest in desert solitude. Coyotes roam the lake edge, pouncing on voles foolish enough to come out of hiding. Harriers tip their wings to the faint winter sun. And people lose themselves in the expanse, the soothing cold, the blistering wind, and the eternal quiet of a place without chaos.
- RT @docwintersmith: This Is #COVID19 Radio: Stay the Fuck at Home lullabypit.com/2020/04/08/thi… #stayhome #coronavirus #music @Spotify https://t.… 8 hours ago
- Paradigm shifts both welcome and not scholarsandrogues.com/2020/04/07/par… https://t.co/ubDyn4wcqn 1 day ago
- RT @docwintersmith: #History books will repeat our story. But first we have to write it. lullabypit.com/2020/04/07/how… @coronavirus #covid19 #sta… 1 day ago
- RT @docwintersmith: A New Symbol for #Progressive #Democracy lullabypit.wordpress.com/2020/03/31/a-n… #antifa #socialdemocracy #ironfront https://t.co/6neh7… 1 week ago
- A hypothesis for climate response during COVID19 scholarsandrogues.com/2020/03/28/a-h… 1 week ago