…ringed by mountains, where the lake comes and goes over the span of decades. The birds fill flush with saline krill and rest in desert solitude. Coyotes roam the lake edge, pouncing on voles foolish enough to come out of hiding. Harriers tip their wings to the faint winter sun. And people lose themselves in the expanse, the soothing cold, the blistering wind, and the eternal quiet of a place without chaos.
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- RT @docslammy: @RideRTD: is this how you treat #disabled passengers? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/06/den… via @wordpressdotcom https://t.co/a4gNdJEo5b 7 hours ago
- The final word on @Kaepernick7 (for now) scholarsandrogues.com/2019/11/24/the… @nfl @stephenasmith #jayz #racism #plantation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Imagine what it's like being @realDonaldTrump scholarsandrogues.com/2019/11/17/ima… #schadenfreude https://t.co/19fM5z6SjM 2 weeks ago
- On power and people scholarsandrogues.com/2019/11/06/on-… 1 month ago
- Imagine if every #website in the world existed automatically in every language #translation #technology @google #ai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago