…ringed by mountains, where the lake comes and goes over the span of decades. The birds fill flush with saline krill and rest in desert solitude. Coyotes roam the lake edge, pouncing on voles foolish enough to come out of hiding. Harriers tip their wings to the faint winter sun. And people lose themselves in the expanse, the soothing cold, the blistering wind, and the eternal quiet of a place without chaos.
- RT @docwintersmith: Yes, Folks, Jill Biden is a Doctor lullabypit.com/2020/12/13/yes… @DrBiden #PhDs https://t.co/fZ3c9iYuhh 4 months ago
- RT @docwintersmith: The #DarkArt of #Teaching: A #Koan, Almost lullabypit.com/2020/11/22/zen… #Zen 5 months ago
- RT @docwintersmith: The Ties That (No Longer) Bind lullabypit.com/2020/11/02/the… @realDonaldTrump is a referendum on what kind of human being you… 6 months ago
- RT @docwintersmith: I'm Glad I Wasn't Black Today lullabypit.com/2020/10/13/im-… @whiteprivilege https://t.co/jHIkWnowwR 6 months ago
- RT @docwintersmith: #Zen and the Highway lullabypit.com/2020/10/12/the… #rammstein https://t.co/AGfnlckuj3 7 months ago