…ringed by mountains, where the lake comes and goes over the span of decades. The birds fill flush with saline krill and rest in desert solitude. Coyotes roam the lake edge, pouncing on voles foolish enough to come out of hiding. Harriers tip their wings to the faint winter sun. And people lose themselves in the expanse, the soothing cold, the blistering wind, and the eternal quiet of a place without chaos.
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- Choose your own America – ideals, or blood and soil? scholarsandrogues.com/2018/08/31/cho… https://t.co/I6PGxycx8V 2 weeks ago
- RT @docslammy: Speaker for the Dead: what is the truth of @SenJohnMcCain's legacy? scholarsandrogues.com/2018/08/27/spe… https://t.co/tsi0kj4QAc 3 weeks ago
- Horrible things said and done by Donald and his Administration – June,@2018 scholarsandrogues.com/2018/07/30/hor… https://t.co/zR2vRXZMB9 1 month ago
- Liberal civility, circa 2018 scholarsandrogues.com/2018/07/04/lib… https://t.co/H9wDllAPq9 2 months ago
- Horrible things said and done by Donald and his Administration – May 2018 scholarsandrogues.com/2018/06/14/hor… https://t.co/MbiFpE7ZiA 3 months ago