…ringed by mountains, where the lake comes and goes over the span of decades. The birds fill flush with saline krill and rest in desert solitude. Coyotes roam the lake edge, pouncing on voles foolish enough to come out of hiding. Harriers tip their wings to the faint winter sun. And people lose themselves in the expanse, the soothing cold, the blistering wind, and the eternal quiet of a place without chaos.
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- What will you choose, America? Your values, or Donald the messiah? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/22/wha… https://t.co/kvUpY2dd6I 1 day ago
- The early days of American fascism scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/11/the… https://t.co/bQLJvMenmn 1 week ago
- Well-regulated and gun regulations scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/09/wel… https://t.co/7kPK9BXC1y 2 weeks ago
- #Privilege, thy name is #AmyWax scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/04/pri… The Amy Wax/UPenn problem isn’t about academic freedom, it’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The WASR-10 rifle is a military weapon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/03/the… https://t.co/tRlnh4C8fy 2 weeks ago