Read about the geology of Badlands National Park here. In these images, the reddish layers are paleosols — fossil soils. Much rain had fallen in the West this spring. I’d never seen the Badlands look so lush with vegetation.
- RT @CraigRozniecki: nytimes.com/aponline/2020/… 2 years ago
- Paradigm shifts both welcome and not scholarsandrogues.com/2020/04/07/par… https://t.co/ubDyn4wcqn 2 years ago
- A hypothesis for climate response during COVID19 scholarsandrogues.com/2020/03/28/a-h… 2 years ago
- A deep dive into the possible meanings of the phrase “well-regulated militia” scholarsandrogues.com/2020/03/07/a-d… https://t.co/wJu0e9ci4Y 2 years ago
- Words matter – how the use of the adverb “well” requires the existence of “not-well,” aka “poorly”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago