Our buddy Greg Thow (one of the mainstays at S&R’s sister site 5280 Lens Mafia) and I were guests on episode #28 of the E Wilks Show last night. Okay, mainly Greg was the guest. I tagged along because I had nothing else to do. Eric and sound engineer/sidekick extraordinaire Tony are genuinely funny guys and it was an absolute blast.
- Belgian beer (and Greg’s passion for strawberry ale),
- the Zimmerman acquittal,
- the eerie similarities between Al Sharpton and Otis from Andy Griffith,
- conspiracy theories,
- zombie golfers with leprosy,
- my interest in dating Ann Coulter,
- It’s okay, Officer, it’s for charity,
- obscure Christian Slater movies,
- lip replacement surgery, and
- whether or not to tip the attendant in the portajohn.
Then we got around to photography, and Greg – who despite his protestations is one of Denver’s premier shooters – talks about how he got started and offers a lot of insight for those wanting to improve their own photography skills. Afterward Eric and Tony said this was among their 50 best shows ever, so we’re felling pretty good about that.
Serious fun – it took me back to my days in radio. Hmmm. Maybe Rash Dipstique needs a podcast…