I’ve written several appreciations of Lord Byron, our first Scrogue, over the years for S&R. In one of these, entitled, “Byron’s Birthday,” I mentioned that his lordship’s heart was buried in Greece. Today I received the following comment on that post:
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- Heartsick, exhausted, ashamed, and enraged – on Sante Fe High and school shootings in general scholarsandrogues.com/2018/05/19/hea… 5 days ago
- Horrible things said and done by Donald and his Administration – April,@2018 scholarsandrogues.com/2018/05/14/hor… https://t.co/kf5vdeIMCk 1 week ago
- Fuck #TeacherAppreciation Day. Teachers don’t need to be appreciated, they need to be VALUED. #Education… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump is still a fascist – Part 2 scholarsandrogues.com/2018/04/19/don… https://t.co/lIXttrlIk4 1 month ago
- The FTC figuratively owns Facebook (for now) – The Tech Curmudgeon scholarsandrogues.com/2018/04/17/the… 1 month ago