I’ve written several appreciations of Lord Byron, our first Scrogue, over the years for S&R. In one of these, entitled, “Byron’s Birthday,” I mentioned that his lordship’s heart was buried in Greece. Today I received the following comment on that post:
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- RT @docslammy: @FBBarcelona bounces @ChelseaFC from @ChampionsLeague: some thoughts about where the Blues are and how we get better https:/… 1 week ago
- #PresidentBigBoyPants: The #WeekinSnark, 3/13/18 scholarsandrogues.com/2018/03/13/pre… @stormydaniels @nfl @davidfrum… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- It's time for America to adopt #hatespeech laws scholarsandrogues.com/2018/03/07/eno… #freespeech #freedom #hate #hatecrime… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- The time for politeness on gun violence is well and truly past scholarsandrogues.com/2018/02/23/the… https://t.co/y1XTBeyhVY 4 weeks ago
- Why won't the @GOP act on #guns? Here's a BIG reason nobody talks about. scholarsandrogues.com/2018/02/21/why… #StopGunViolence… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago