I’ve written several appreciations of Lord Byron, our first Scrogue, over the years for S&R. In one of these, entitled, “Byron’s Birthday,” I mentioned that his lordship’s heart was buried in Greece. Today I received the following comment on that post:
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- American vs. unAmerican values, according to the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution scholarsandrogues.com/2017/08/17/ame… https://t.co/tOOKps7K02 1 day ago
- I’m facing a self-defense conundrum scholarsandrogues.com/2017/08/16/im-… https://t.co/NG9R2YSIcP 1 day ago
- Every high tech employer has issues with gender equality, but few are as bad as… scholarsandrogues.com/2017/08/15/eve… https://t.co/bSdpmN3cvd 3 days ago
- Watch this Vice News/HBO video on Charlottesville scholarsandrogues.com/2017/08/14/wat… 3 days ago
- Charlottesville separates the decent Congresspeople from the unAmerican ones scholarsandrogues.com/2017/08/14/cha… 3 days ago