One of the best ways to see how the locals live, I’ve found, is to visit the market. Alas, on such a trip, words fail me—mostly because I don’t always know what I’m looking at and a language barrier prevents a lot of question-asking. So I’ll let some pictures do the talking this time:
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- What will you choose, America? Your values, or Donald the messiah? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/22/wha… https://t.co/kvUpY2dd6I 3 weeks ago
- The early days of American fascism scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/11/the… https://t.co/bQLJvMenmn 1 month ago
- Well-regulated and gun regulations scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/09/wel… https://t.co/7kPK9BXC1y 1 month ago
- #Privilege, thy name is #AmyWax scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/04/pri… The Amy Wax/UPenn problem isn’t about academic freedom, it’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The WASR-10 rifle is a military weapon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/03/the… https://t.co/tRlnh4C8fy 1 month ago