Pan, sculpted by Roger White, sits in Indianapolis’s War Memorial Plaza. This is White’s second Pan statue in the park and the fourth Pan statue overall. The first Pan, sculpted by Myra Reynolds Richards in 1923, and the second, sculpted by Adolph Wolter in 1973, were both stolen, as was White’s first effort, sculpted in 1980. The current Pan was installed in 2004.
- Donald has done over 3000 horrible things in 49 different categories over the last 18 months scholarsandrogues.com/2020/01/24/don… https://t.co/6Y9d5L3hsx 1 month ago
- The 2019 #Asshole of the Year is #MitchMcConnell scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/31/the… #AotY #gop #MoscowMitch https://t.co/nP7TS5SrKn 1 month ago
- scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/30/201… 1 month ago
- More guns isn’t the answer to the US’ gun problem scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/30/mor… https://t.co/VJxOy55yq9 1 month ago
- RT @docslammy: @RideRTD: is this how you treat #disabled passengers? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/06/den… via @wordpressdotcom https://t.co/a4gNdJEo5b 2 months ago