Pan, sculpted by Roger White, sits in Indianapolis’s War Memorial Plaza. This is White’s second Pan statue in the park and the fourth Pan statue overall. The first Pan, sculpted by Myra Reynolds Richards in 1923, and the second, sculpted by Adolph Wolter in 1973, were both stolen, as was White’s first effort, sculpted in 1980. The current Pan was installed in 2004.
- RT @docwintersmith: Yes, Folks, Jill Biden is a Doctor lullabypit.com/2020/12/13/yes… @DrBiden #PhDs https://t.co/fZ3c9iYuhh 9 months ago
- RT @docwintersmith: The #DarkArt of #Teaching: A #Koan, Almost lullabypit.com/2020/11/22/zen… #Zen 9 months ago
- RT @docwintersmith: The Ties That (No Longer) Bind lullabypit.com/2020/11/02/the… @realDonaldTrump is a referendum on what kind of human being you… 10 months ago
- RT @docwintersmith: I'm Glad I Wasn't Black Today lullabypit.com/2020/10/13/im-… @whiteprivilege https://t.co/jHIkWnowwR 11 months ago
- RT @docwintersmith: #Zen and the Highway lullabypit.com/2020/10/12/the… #rammstein https://t.co/AGfnlckuj3 11 months ago