Pan, sculpted by Roger White, sits in Indianapolis’s War Memorial Plaza. This is White’s second Pan statue in the park and the fourth Pan statue overall. The first Pan, sculpted by Myra Reynolds Richards in 1923, and the second, sculpted by Adolph Wolter in 1973, were both stolen, as was White’s first effort, sculpted in 1980. The current Pan was installed in 2004.
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.