While Christopher Monckton, Viscount of Brenchley, was in New Zealand on a speaking tour, he was interviewed by Country99 TV News reporter Benedict Collins. Collins asked Monckton a number of questions related to his rejection of peer review and a detailed debunking of one of Monckton’s presentations by Prof. John Abraham of the University of St. Thomas. Monckton was not amused, as you can watch for yourself below.
- RT @docwintersmith: I'm Glad I Wasn't Black Today lullabypit.com/2020/10/13/im-… @whiteprivilege https://t.co/jHIkWnowwR 2 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: #Zen and the Highway lullabypit.com/2020/10/12/the… #rammstein https://t.co/AGfnlckuj3 2 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: Dear #Conservatives: It's Judgment Day lullabypit.com/2020/10/02/dea… #elections @realDonaldTrump #christiansfortrump https://… 4 weeks ago
- RT @docwintersmith: @realDonaldTrump's "failure" to denounce #whitesupremacy: #journalism malpractice in the first degree https://t.co/NyQk… 1 month ago
- RT @docwintersmith: Was I Wrong About the @DenverPolice? lullabypit.com/2020/09/10/was… #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/OJDGEfW7Os 1 month ago