I learned something new today. Just wish I could remember what it was. Ah well, here’s something new for you: the latest issue of Nota Bene. Enjoy! … Herschel Walker, ass kicker … It’s not only greed that’s infecting the Fortune 1000 … C’mon, who really wants the endless “Tot Mom” CNN coverage interrupted by this crap? … Rock quote: “The doctors looked me over, poked, scanned and prodded all possible areas” … I KNEW it! The Obama administration’s full of Commie sympathizers! And so’s everyone in New York, apparently … “In the US, a woman has a 1 in 4,800 chance of dying from complications due to pregnancy or childbirth in her lifetime. In Ethiopia, a woman has a 1 in 27 chance of dying … Julian Lennon is a kind soul … Tongue kisses from hell … It ain’t called a kingbird for nothing … Another way too much weight is bad for your health … Metallica sure loves female fans—especially its 85–year–old one … Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a nice shiny coup. Thanks! Michele … Santa may indeed have some coup elves in the Sooner State … Foxnewsitis has sadly reached the shores of Old Blighty … Top Ten Staffers Letterman Has Bedded Over the Years: 10. Barbara Gaines; 9. Maria Pope; 8. Stephanie Birkitt; 7. CBS President Leslie Moonves; 6. Jude Brennan; 5. Larry “Bud” Melman; 4. Merrill Markoe; 3. Alan Kalter; 2. Biff Henderson; 1. Paul Shaffer … An indie rock classic turns 20 … Kenny Be to GLAAD: FU … A piece of prog metal history is on the auction block … Given the odds, this was probably the safest flight in history … I still think the punk at Boise State who started this should’ve served a suspension too … Borderline vegetarians, been looking for that one last push over the edge? Read this and have sick sack and veggie tray at the ready … Neal Gabler argues that conservatism has morphed into religious belief … Rock quote: “I think we’ve all got a bit of metal god inside of us.” Or outside of us, as it were … A great man of letters is writing again after a long absence … Fossil fun: Mom?; walking whales; wow, kids still go outside? … I’d rather we were just known for our beer … Rock quote: “I can’t stand the title, ‘heavy metal‘” … Ask and thou shalt receive—I hope … If this may lead to eternity on an Earth controlled by greedy chickenshits and fundamentalist nutballs, I’ll take death … Andrew Sullivan to Obama: STFU … “Banks want to keep students stupid and in debt” … By the gods: the Jim Marshall Triumverate! … Pity the fate of a great hero’s corpse … And finally, this entry will self-destruct in five, four, three, two… ∞
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- Heartsick, exhausted, ashamed, and enraged – on Sante Fe High and school shootings in general scholarsandrogues.com/2018/05/19/hea… 1 week ago
- Horrible things said and done by Donald and his Administration – April,@2018 scholarsandrogues.com/2018/05/14/hor… https://t.co/kf5vdeIMCk 1 week ago
- Fuck #TeacherAppreciation Day. Teachers don’t need to be appreciated, they need to be VALUED. #Education… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump is still a fascist – Part 2 scholarsandrogues.com/2018/04/19/don… https://t.co/lIXttrlIk4 1 month ago
- The FTC figuratively owns Facebook (for now) – The Tech Curmudgeon scholarsandrogues.com/2018/04/17/the… 1 month ago