I learned something new today. Just wish I could remember what it was. Ah well, here’s something new for you: the latest issue of Nota Bene. Enjoy! … Herschel Walker, ass kicker … It’s not only greed that’s infecting the Fortune 1000 … C’mon, who really wants the endless “Tot Mom” CNN coverage interrupted by this crap? … Rock quote: “The doctors looked me over, poked, scanned and prodded all possible areas” … I KNEW it! The Obama administration’s full of Commie sympathizers! And so’s everyone in New York, apparently … “In the US, a woman has a 1 in 4,800 chance of dying from complications due to pregnancy or childbirth in her lifetime. In Ethiopia, a woman has a 1 in 27 chance of dying … Julian Lennon is a kind soul … Tongue kisses from hell … It ain’t called a kingbird for nothing … Another way too much weight is bad for your health … Metallica sure loves female fans—especially its 85–year–old one … Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a nice shiny coup. Thanks! Michele … Santa may indeed have some coup elves in the Sooner State … Foxnewsitis has sadly reached the shores of Old Blighty … Top Ten Staffers Letterman Has Bedded Over the Years: 10. Barbara Gaines; 9. Maria Pope; 8. Stephanie Birkitt; 7. CBS President Leslie Moonves; 6. Jude Brennan; 5. Larry “Bud” Melman; 4. Merrill Markoe; 3. Alan Kalter; 2. Biff Henderson; 1. Paul Shaffer … An indie rock classic turns 20 … Kenny Be to GLAAD: FU … A piece of prog metal history is on the auction block … Given the odds, this was probably the safest flight in history … I still think the punk at Boise State who started this should’ve served a suspension too … Borderline vegetarians, been looking for that one last push over the edge? Read this and have sick sack and veggie tray at the ready … Neal Gabler argues that conservatism has morphed into religious belief … Rock quote: “I think we’ve all got a bit of metal god inside of us.” Or outside of us, as it were … A great man of letters is writing again after a long absence … Fossil fun: Mom?; walking whales; wow, kids still go outside? … I’d rather we were just known for our beer … Rock quote: “I can’t stand the title, ‘heavy metal‘” … Ask and thou shalt receive—I hope … If this may lead to eternity on an Earth controlled by greedy chickenshits and fundamentalist nutballs, I’ll take death … Andrew Sullivan to Obama: STFU … “Banks want to keep students stupid and in debt” … By the gods: the Jim Marshall Triumverate! … Pity the fate of a great hero’s corpse … And finally, this entry will self-destruct in five, four, three, two… ∞
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- A brief aside about butterflies scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/18/a-b… https://t.co/Fp0FHBPzg6 1 day ago
- Its time to rid the #English language of it's outdated #grammar and Wpunctuation rules scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/13/its…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I'm #passionate about #jobhunting scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/13/im-… #processenhancement #HR #employment https://t.co/h12ULCDNwR 6 days ago
- Healing the never-ending national trauma of September 11 scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/11/hea… https://t.co/wMkmFh6kK7 1 week ago
- RT @docslammy: #Christians say God sends hurricanes to punish us for #homosexuality. If I believed that I'd date men & move in next door to… 1 week ago