You definitely better not miss the latest S&R batch of recent interesting links. Enjoy! … Is Red Rocks haunted? … Highest appraisal ever at Antiques Roadshow … Something new found in old Voyager 2 images … Star Wars meets Hitler … Goo for you: honeydrippin‘; glowing sewage?; “milk this for all it’s worth, Beckerman” … ORLY? YA RLY … Update on one of many injustices in the Big Easy … Pity the prairie dog … But not this dog … “If somewhere out there an Earthlike world is orbiting a star,” this will detect it … RIP, John Hughes … Thar he blows … “[H]e repeatedly warned the U.S. Department of Labor that it is ignoring established medical knowledge about the dangers of bomb work” … S&R’s Russ Wellen talks Pakistan with Nicholas Schmidle … Behold the Ironwoman … But no iron horse he … Saturn’s strangest spot isn’t so strange … Beware the negative vibe merchants, as Neil Pye might say … This could very well lead to this … Is “Both Ways Bob” Beauprez back? … I read this and sadly think, “CGI Hell” … Looks like “Gunny Bob” scored his first kill … “It’s almost as if the Sims have come to noir-ish, photographic life” … Charlie and Phil, pen pals … “Broke, broke, broken-bone high school” … Rock talk: “People ask me how come I’m still alive, and I don’t know what to say“; “He had really pornographic lyrics for it if I remember correctly”; “I’ve been screaming my tits off for 38 years now”; “It depresses me to think my art and life’s work can attract this kind of scum“; “I can imagine myself at 75 looking like Charlie Watts playing speed metal“; “I opened a door, and my hands caught fire“‘; “Some Led Zeppelin fans were really angry at me and I had a few death threats“; “On the other hand, you have Lars, who is just this swishy Mary who grew his hair long”; “Any random person can type something on the Internet and then the world believes it” … And on that note, A. Whitney Brown welcomes sex changes for all, forced abortion for non-gay babies and stuffing old people in ovens. ∞
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- A brief aside about butterflies scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/18/a-b… https://t.co/Fp0FHBPzg6 23 hours ago
- Its time to rid the #English language of it's outdated #grammar and Wpunctuation rules scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/13/its…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I'm #passionate about #jobhunting scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/13/im-… #processenhancement #HR #employment https://t.co/h12ULCDNwR 6 days ago
- Healing the never-ending national trauma of September 11 scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/11/hea… https://t.co/wMkmFh6kK7 1 week ago
- RT @docslammy: #Christians say God sends hurricanes to punish us for #homosexuality. If I believed that I'd date men & move in next door to… 1 week ago