You definitely better not miss the latest S&R batch of recent interesting links. Enjoy! … Is Red Rocks haunted? … Highest appraisal ever at Antiques Roadshow … Something new found in old Voyager 2 images … Star Wars meets Hitler … Goo for you: honeydrippin‘; glowing sewage?; “milk this for all it’s worth, Beckerman” … ORLY? YA RLY … Update on one of many injustices in the Big Easy … Pity the prairie dog … But not this dog … “If somewhere out there an Earthlike world is orbiting a star,” this will detect it … RIP, John Hughes … Thar he blows … “[H]e repeatedly warned the U.S. Department of Labor that it is ignoring established medical knowledge about the dangers of bomb work” … S&R’s Russ Wellen talks Pakistan with Nicholas Schmidle … Behold the Ironwoman … But no iron horse he … Saturn’s strangest spot isn’t so strange … Beware the negative vibe merchants, as Neil Pye might say … This could very well lead to this … Is “Both Ways Bob” Beauprez back? … I read this and sadly think, “CGI Hell” … Looks like “Gunny Bob” scored his first kill … “It’s almost as if the Sims have come to noir-ish, photographic life” … Charlie and Phil, pen pals … “Broke, broke, broken-bone high school” … Rock talk: “People ask me how come I’m still alive, and I don’t know what to say“; “He had really pornographic lyrics for it if I remember correctly”; “I’ve been screaming my tits off for 38 years now”; “It depresses me to think my art and life’s work can attract this kind of scum“; “I can imagine myself at 75 looking like Charlie Watts playing speed metal“; “I opened a door, and my hands caught fire“‘; “Some Led Zeppelin fans were really angry at me and I had a few death threats“; “On the other hand, you have Lars, who is just this swishy Mary who grew his hair long”; “Any random person can type something on the Internet and then the world believes it” … And on that note, A. Whitney Brown welcomes sex changes for all, forced abortion for non-gay babies and stuffing old people in ovens. ∞
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- What will you choose, America? Your values, or Donald the messiah? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/22/wha… https://t.co/kvUpY2dd6I 1 month ago
- The early days of American fascism scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/11/the… https://t.co/bQLJvMenmn 1 month ago
- Well-regulated and gun regulations scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/09/wel… https://t.co/7kPK9BXC1y 1 month ago
- #Privilege, thy name is #AmyWax scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/04/pri… The Amy Wax/UPenn problem isn’t about academic freedom, it’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The WASR-10 rifle is a military weapon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/03/the… https://t.co/tRlnh4C8fy 1 month ago