This makes no damned sense at all: a#yge+iu8wg@awf. Here’s something more sensible: S&R’s latest collection of recent interesting links. Enjoy! … Sweetest perfection … Prairie Home Companion turns 35 … A six-pack of strange: mystery Miami graveyard; clues to the most famous lost time ever; heretofore unknown works by music’s greatest genius said found (listen here); in search of DNA clues to the Earhart mystery; hold on to that spleen; why do some moms give up their kids? … RIP, Cowboy Bob … Oh, if only van Gogh had sold more than one painting in his lifetime—imagine the greatness he might have achieved … And Prof. Gates thought he had it bad … A “robot guy” explains why humans are better … Good heroes and, well, relatively speaking, bad heroes … Melanie Mason wonders, why so few female politicians in the infidelity club? (This woman would be its mascot) … 17 ft. and 207 lbs. of Florida horror … 42,000. That’s the number of people Vietnam says have been killed by land mines left over from the war, and they still line 16 million acres … “It’s so comforting to press play and enter into a familiar social network, even if that network involves the mob” … No sound in space—or smell … Ryan O’Neal, utter bastard … Speaking of bastards, Bernie Madoff can’t believe he got away with his unprecedented brand of thievery for so long … More bastards: Rudy Giuliani weeps for those poor souls making six-figure salaries … The gubmint wonders, how do you say “oopsies” in Spanish? … Cigarettes don’t kill people, deprived smokers do … Nah, nothing fishy here at all. Nuh-uh. Nope. Totally legit, above board, and dammit, well-earned through years of hard slog. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! … ♫♪ “Parsley, sage, rosemary, cow pies, urine and pond scum” ♪♫ … Beware the heebie-jeebies! … Dan Rather rues the fall of journalism; not that this is any indicator … It’s enough to make Larry Flynt leap out of his wheelchair and click his heels … Congrats to the latest slew of Freedom Medal winners, including God’s slam poet, Rev. Joe Lowery … And finally, Shatner reads Palin—’nuff said. ∞
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- Imagine what it's like being @realDonaldTrump scholarsandrogues.com/2019/11/17/ima… #schadenfreude https://t.co/19fM5z6SjM 5 days ago
- On power and people scholarsandrogues.com/2019/11/06/on-… 2 weeks ago
- Imagine if every #website in the world existed automatically in every language #translation #technology @google #ai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- What will you choose, America? Your values, or Donald the messiah? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/22/wha… https://t.co/kvUpY2dd6I 3 months ago
- The early days of American fascism scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/11/the… https://t.co/bQLJvMenmn 3 months ago