I try to learn something new every day. Here’s where I help you out, with this latest collection of recent links of interest. Enjoy! … Truer words rarely spoken: “The food we eat today is making us fat. It’s making us sick. And the vast, government-subsidized system of agribusiness and mechanized corporate food production is inefficient and unsustainable, slowly ruining our environment, our economy, and our culture” … Gotta hand it to this guy … Do yourself a favor and learn how to fix your own damned computer … You’d think the Chinese would be able to teach a thing or two to the notoriously low-libidoed … Big Brother admits he’s wrong? … “Aaaaaaaay!” … Space agencies are liking the Huffington Post business model … “It’s Not That Easy Being (Frozen with) Green (Beans)” … Imagine a pro football league in which a 12-year-old girl makes your draft picks for you … “The flower of England face down in the mud / And stained in the blood of a whole generation” … The pitter-patter of tiny, 190,000,000-year-old feet … Now that the White House has been painted black, how ’bout the Capitol? … Damn you sushi eaters straight to hell … For my Raider brethren: Catching up with Ole Knothead himself, Jon Ritchie … A couple on Gatesgate: a Gawker’s account of what happened; and the beer of the year will be drunk this Thursday (Blue Moon??? Good God, arrest that man) … Never again! Well, until next time … The war on mistakenly targeted wedding parties continues in earnest … Yeah so Eliot Spitzer’s a dirtbag; nevertheless, it’s significant to hear him call the Federal Reserve “a Ponzi scheme, an inside job“; proving the point, see this and this and have a sick sack at the ready … Many happy returns … John Travolta’s greatest comeback in store? … “He loves these pens!” … And finally, Kenny Be is not a happy camper. ∞
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- What will you choose, America? Your values, or Donald the messiah? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/22/wha… https://t.co/kvUpY2dd6I 3 weeks ago
- The early days of American fascism scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/11/the… https://t.co/bQLJvMenmn 1 month ago
- Well-regulated and gun regulations scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/09/wel… https://t.co/7kPK9BXC1y 1 month ago
- #Privilege, thy name is #AmyWax scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/04/pri… The Amy Wax/UPenn problem isn’t about academic freedom, it’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The WASR-10 rifle is a military weapon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/03/the… https://t.co/tRlnh4C8fy 1 month ago