MediaPost reports this morning on an interesting new survey from TNS, which says that “sixty percent of shoppers across the globe believe that they will be able to pay for purchases using just their fingerprint by 2015, rated top by 25% of shoppers.” Never mind the chill that should send down the spine of anyone who values their privacy – we’ll deal with that another day. For the moment let’s have a look at what people expect from The FutureÂ®.
- Donald has done over 3000 horrible things in 49 different categories over the last 18 months scholarsandrogues.com/2020/01/24/don… https://t.co/6Y9d5L3hsx 4 weeks ago
- The 2019 #Asshole of the Year is #MitchMcConnell scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/31/the… #AotY #gop #MoscowMitch https://t.co/nP7TS5SrKn 1 month ago
- scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/30/201… 1 month ago
- More guns isn’t the answer to the US’ gun problem scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/30/mor… https://t.co/VJxOy55yq9 1 month ago
- RT @docslammy: @RideRTD: is this how you treat #disabled passengers? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/12/06/den… via @wordpressdotcom https://t.co/a4gNdJEo5b 2 months ago