MediaPost reports this morning on an interesting new survey from TNS, which says that “sixty percent of shoppers across the globe believe that they will be able to pay for purchases using just their fingerprint by 2015, rated top by 25% of shoppers.” Never mind the chill that should send down the spine of anyone who values their privacy – we’ll deal with that another day. For the moment let’s have a look at what people expect from The FutureÂ®.
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- What will you choose, America? Your values, or Donald the messiah? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/22/wha… https://t.co/kvUpY2dd6I 3 weeks ago
- The early days of American fascism scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/11/the… https://t.co/bQLJvMenmn 1 month ago
- Well-regulated and gun regulations scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/09/wel… https://t.co/7kPK9BXC1y 1 month ago
- #Privilege, thy name is #AmyWax scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/04/pri… The Amy Wax/UPenn problem isn’t about academic freedom, it’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- The WASR-10 rifle is a military weapon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/03/the… https://t.co/tRlnh4C8fy 1 month ago