MediaPost reports this morning on an interesting new survey from TNS, which says that “sixty percent of shoppers across the globe believe that they will be able to pay for purchases using just their fingerprint by 2015, rated top by 25% of shoppers.” Never mind the chill that should send down the spine of anyone who values their privacy – we’ll deal with that another day. For the moment let’s have a look at what people expect from The FutureÂ®.
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- Can the #Caribbean survive? scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/20/can… via #climate #hurricane #hurricanemaria2017 #HurricaneMaria… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Donald threatens nuclear war against North Korea at the UN scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/20/don… https://t.co/nDEaKtjb7f 10 hours ago
- A brief aside about butterflies scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/18/a-b… https://t.co/Fp0FHBPzg6 2 days ago
- Its time to rid the #English language of it's outdated #grammar and Wpunctuation rules scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/13/its…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I'm #passionate about #jobhunting scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/13/im-… #processenhancement #HR #employment https://t.co/h12ULCDNwR 1 week ago