The results of our latest S&R poll are in.
Which of the following statements comes closest to expressing your views about the November Presidential election?
- I will vote for either Democrat over McCain. (285)
- I will vote for a third party candidate if Clinton is the Democratic nominee. (56)
- I will vote for Obama, but favor McCain over Clinton. (45)
- I will vote for a third party candidate regardless of who the Democratic nominee is. (27)
- I will vote for McCain over either Democrat. (15)
- Iâ€™m not voting. (13)
- I will vote for Clinton, but favor McCain over Obama. (8)
- I will vote for a third party candidate if Obama is the Democratic nominee. (3)
Our new poll is now posted in the column to the right. In it, readers are asked their opinions on how the Democratic Party should handle the controversy over Florida and Michigan delegates.
S&R polls are not scientific. Boy, are they ever not scientific. Please, no wagering…
Categories: American Culture