I was reading a Seattle Times story earlier today on how men in their 30s are earning less than their fathers did. An interesting story top to bottom, but the concluding section drew me back around to something that I really haven’t talked about enough lately – the looming generational macro-succession nightmare facing corporate America. (Read the rest at Black Dog…)
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- The early days of American fascism scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/11/the… https://t.co/bQLJvMenmn 1 week ago
- Well-regulated and gun regulations scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/09/wel… https://t.co/7kPK9BXC1y 1 week ago
- #Privilege, thy name is #AmyWax scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/04/pri… The Amy Wax/UPenn problem isn’t about academic freedom, it’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The WASR-10 rifle is a military weapon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/03/the… https://t.co/tRlnh4C8fy 2 weeks ago
- Two years of bigotry by Donald and his Administration scholarsandrogues.com/2019/07/13/two… https://t.co/nuLvkg01t7 1 month ago