I was reading a Seattle Times story earlier today on how men in their 30s are earning less than their fathers did. An interesting story top to bottom, but the concluding section drew me back around to something that I really haven’t talked about enough lately – the looming generational macro-succession nightmare facing corporate America. (Read the rest at Black Dog…)
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- What will you choose, America? Your values, or Donald the messiah? scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/22/wha… https://t.co/kvUpY2dd6I 2 months ago
- The early days of American fascism scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/11/the… https://t.co/bQLJvMenmn 2 months ago
- Well-regulated and gun regulations scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/09/wel… https://t.co/7kPK9BXC1y 2 months ago
- #Privilege, thy name is #AmyWax scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/04/pri… The Amy Wax/UPenn problem isn’t about academic freedom, it’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- The WASR-10 rifle is a military weapon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/08/03/the… https://t.co/tRlnh4C8fy 2 months ago