I was reading a Seattle Times story earlier today on how men in their 30s are earning less than their fathers did. An interesting story top to bottom, but the concluding section drew me back around to something that I really haven’t talked about enough lately – the looming generational macro-succession nightmare facing corporate America. (Read the rest at Black Dog…)
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- Time to get serious, people – fascism is coming to America unless we stop it soon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/04/15/tim… https://t.co/tpweXykLUt 4 days ago
- You do you – The Tech Curmudgeon scholarsandrogues.com/2019/03/06/you… 1 month ago
- American vs. unAmerican values, according to the Ninth Amendment of the Constitution scholarsandrogues.com/2019/03/04/ame… https://t.co/wsxSSqWiBL 1 month ago
- Today in #onlinedating: a #sociopath explains why her feelings matter and yours don't scholarsandrogues.com/2019/03/04/tod…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @docslammy: #KeithFlint RIP: "We were dangerous..." scholarsandrogues.com/2019/03/04/kei… @the_prodigy It isn’t art if it isn’t #subversive https://t… 1 month ago