I was reading a Seattle Times story earlier today on how men in their 30s are earning less than their fathers did. An interesting story top to bottom, but the concluding section drew me back around to something that I really haven’t talked about enough lately – the looming generational macro-succession nightmare facing corporate America. (Read the rest at Black Dog…)
Click here to learn more about past honorees...
- A brief aside about butterflies scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/18/a-b… https://t.co/Fp0FHBPzg6 23 hours ago
- Its time to rid the #English language of it's outdated #grammar and Wpunctuation rules scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/13/its…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I'm #passionate about #jobhunting scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/13/im-… #processenhancement #HR #employment https://t.co/h12ULCDNwR 6 days ago
- Healing the never-ending national trauma of September 11 scholarsandrogues.com/2017/09/11/hea… https://t.co/wMkmFh6kK7 1 week ago
- RT @docslammy: #Christians say God sends hurricanes to punish us for #homosexuality. If I believed that I'd date men & move in next door to… 1 week ago