The election is over. So, how is everyone reacting to the results? As always, my data is tragically unscientific, but it’s occasionally interesting nonetheless. So, let’s check S&R’s stats page.
Aha. Top incoming search terms for Nov. 7, 2012:
- socialism for dummies
- definition of socialism for dummies
- phil collins
That seems about right. Also at #6 we have “not proud to be an american” and at #9 “4 more years of shit.”
Which S&R posts are doing the best traffic today? Some of the more interesting results include:
- #1: Wufnik’s “Secession—it’s all the rage“
- #4: Lex’s “Socialism for dummies“
- #5: Dr. Denny’s “Four more years? Of what? Same old shit, no matter who wins.”
- #7: Are you proud to be an American? I’m not.
Also, my three posts in the “what if Obama were white?” series are in the top ten.
Not seeing anything on “kumbayah” or “maybe doubling down on rape and crazy was a bad idea.”
Okay, enough of this. Go vote in the Tournament of Rock, fer fuck’s sake. We’re trying to sort out who’s the greatest corporate rock band in history here.